Administer UCSB’s $400 million capital and deferred maintenance programs, and maintain contractual administrative oversight of all construction projects.
Current Major Projects
- Completion of $180 million San Joaquin Apartments/Portola Dining Hall projects
- Completion of $86 million Bio-Engineering building
- Completion of $19 million Infrastructure project
- Construction of $56 million Jeff and Judy Henley Hall (Institute for Energy Efficiency)
- Ongoing $10 million grading and habitat restoration project of the North Campus Open Space