Grounds maintains the outdoors plants, shrubbery, trees, hardscape, and all landscaped areas on campus.
Grounds provides cleaning and removal of debris from pedestrian path of travel, sidewalks, entrances, doorways and other areas to ensure pedestrian safety.
Grounds maintenance includes the following:
Facilities – Centrally Funded Services
- Exterior Planter Beds and Containers Not Specifically Assigned to a Department
- General Landscape Maintenance
- Hardscape - Maintenance and Trash Removal
- Irrigation System - Installation and Repair
- Litter - Pickup
- Trees - Trimming, Removal, and Replacement
Departmental - Rechargeable Services
- Damage and Vandalism to Existing Landscaping and Irrigation Systems – Repair
- Project Related Landscape Damage Caused by Project Work - Repair
- Special Events - Preparation and Cleanup
- Special Requests for Plantings or Color Changes
Note: These lists are not exhaustive and only include some of the most common service requests.