The ACE Partnership Award is Design, Facilities & Safety Services’ (DFSS) way of acknowledging campus and community partners who have made an extraordinary effort on campus. This award honors campus-community collaborations that are empowering, transformative, and embody the values and processes of great partnerships including task sharing, inclusiveness, reciprocity in problem solving, and respect for the knowledge all partners contribute to learning and community building.
Award Guidelines and Frequency:
- Awards will be given annually in September:
- Submission Deadline: June 30
- Award Announcement & Presentation: DFSS Town Hall
- Awards will be an engraved plaque.
- A campus or community partner may be recommended based on collaborations within the past twelve months.
- Recommendations can be submitted by any staff member of DFSS; recommendations may not be submitted anonymously.
- Eligible partners are any on or off campus entity that has collaborated with DFSS on a project or initiative.
- Click here to access the recommendation form
- Recommendations will be reviewed by the Recognition Committee which consists of a diverse, representative group including managers, staff and HR representative.
- Should you have any questions or need to submit additional information, please email the Recognition Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org